Beyond Partners are delighted to be partnering with Dynamo to bring together an expert panel to discuss the talent challenges faced by businesses operating in the highly competitive tech sector.
We’ll hear insights and learnings from the speakers on attracting and retaining people and look at how your business can win the war on talent. Our speakers:
– Sarah King – Co-Founder and CEO, we are radikl
– Dr. Joanna Berry – Pathway Director, MBA Entrepreneurship, Durham University Business School
– Sophie Smallwood – Founder/Co-CEO, Roleshare
– James Conway – Head of Operations, tombola.
– Lorna Madden – Head of Recruitment, Opencast Software
– Rob Mathieson – Managing Director, ION
The discussions will be led by Cate Kalson, Director, Oliver Wyman and Dynamo North East, Sally Cowling and Maxine Henry, Co-Founders of Beyond Partners.
Join us on 19th October 10am-11am.