Terms and conditions of use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any party that accesses the Website.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable
All content on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Context means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the Website without the owner’s prior written permission.
You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of the owner and operator of the Website.
You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
• in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
• in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
• making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without permission of the owner and operator.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
Any online facilities, tools services or information made available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. The owner and operator gives no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties whatsoever of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
Whilst the owner and operator uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, no warranty is given in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security and that of their personal details and their computers.
The owner and operator:
• is under no obligation to update information on the Website; and
• accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website; and
• reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part of the Website.
These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will limit or exclude either parties liability
• for death or personal injury resulting from their negligence; or
• for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
• in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
The owner and operator will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the owner and operator accepts no liability for any of the following:
• any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, good will or commercial opportunities: or
• loss or corruption of any data, database or software; or
• any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
The User may not transfer any rights under theses terms and condition to any other person.
The owner and operator may transfer the User’s rights where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
These terms and conditions may be varied by the owner and operator from time to time. Such revised terms and conditions will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the current version.
Owner and operator
This Website is owned and operated by Beyond Partners LTD, Co*Shabang, Valley House, Kingsway South, Team Valley, NE11 0JW.
Company Number 12780474
You can contact the owner and operator at firstname.lastname@example.org